7 1/4 Gauge Planet II
- 0-4-0 "Planet 2" locomotive
- Complete chassis redesign to give you 2 power options!
- Gauge Convertible 5" or 7 1/4" Gauge. (7 1/4" Standard)
- 700watt battery electric or 2.8hp petrol hydraulic version.
- Heavier more robust running gear for light commercial work.
- This is a larger version of our ever popular 5" Planet, It is based on the 2ft gauge light industrial locomotives manufactured by F.C. Hibbard and Co at their Park Royal works in London. The model features an all steel bonnet and full cab and incorporates the distinctive Planet radiator and makers plates.
- These engines were common in industrial service, both narrow and standard gauge, and were found at many naval dockyards.
- It is also fitted with spring suspension, full electronic control and a wealth of detail.
IN STOCK NOW!!
PRICE: £1805 Unpainted kit complete
Weight: 50kg (minus batteries)
Gauge: 5" or 7 1/4"
Power options: 2 x 350watt electric 24v motors
or 2.8hp honda petrol engine with hydraulic drive
Minimum radius: 10-12 ft
Load: 12 adults (electric) 16 adults (petrol)
Batteries not included
Petrol Hydraulic walkthrough video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8baxe6mZb0M